PRESS RELEASE: For Immediate Release
New Local Online Business “SHELF 2 TABLE – Freeze-Dried Foods” emerges from the “Black Swan Events” of 2020 with an online business producing and selling Shelf Stable, Freeze-Dried Foods at www.Shelf2Table.com.
Recent economic, health and natural events were the genesis; for long-time Marion resident Cathy Lockwood to create www.Shelf2Table.com; offering SHELF STABLE – FREEZE-DRIED INGREDIENTS, SNACKS AND MEALS. Shelf 2Table.com offers a variety of Freeze-Dried Fruits, Veggies, Treats, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Meals & more! No fridge or freezer is needed. No Prep. Less Waste. Produced and packaged for long term food storage.
Benefits of Freeze Drying:
Shelf Stable - Shelf Life up to 25 years*
Healthier - Locks in up to 97% of Foods Nutrition
Easier - Bye Bye Prep Time
Lighter - Great for Hiking, Hunting and Camping
Freeze Dry - Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Fruits, Vegetables, Treats, Meals and More
Save - Time, Money, and Space - Less Waste
Tastier - Locks in Flavor and Freshness
Available - Quick, Unique and Healthy Snacks, Ingredients and Meals
Bye Bye Fridge and Freezer
Limit Trips to the Grocery Store
Emergency Food Storage
- Freeze-Dried Foods – Up to 25 years *
- Dehydrated Foods – Avg. 4 years
- Canned Foods – Avg. 3 years
- Frozen Foods – Avg. 2 years
*Based on product and storage conditions.
What is Freeze Drying
Freeze drying is the removal of water from a frozen product using a process called sublimation. Sublimation occurs when a frozen liquid transforms directly to a gaseous state without passing back through the liquid phase. The process of freeze-drying consists of three phases: pre-freezing down to – 40 or colder, primary drying with a powerful vacuum and secondary drying. When completely dry, food is sealed in moisture and oxygen-proof packaging to ensure freshness until opened.
Benefits of Freeze-Dried Food over Dehydration:
- Freeze-Dried Food retains original characteristics including Color –Form – Size – Taste - Nutrients
- Most Foods Reconstitute to original state when placed in water
- Shelf Stable at room temperature – cold storage not required
- Freeze Dried food is light with weight reduced by 70-90 percent, with no change in volume.
- Low water activity virtually eliminates microbiological concerns.
- Offers the highest quality in a dry product compared with other drying methods.
- Virtually any type of food or ingredient, whether solid or liquid, can be freeze-dried
Please visit www.Shelf2Table.com and check back often for menu changes!
Free delivery over $49 in 15-mile radius of Marion, IA
About Shelf 2 Table – Freeze-Dried Foods:
The owner of Shelf2Table.com; Cathy Lockwood has an extensive background in restaurant, retail, and hotel management. Shelf 2 Table is currently an online store based in Marion that ships nationwide and delivers locally. Hoping to inspire more people to be self-reliant, with the goal of stronger community preparedness.
About our logo: The Shelf 2 Table logo also incorporates “Shelf Stable” and the “Black Swan icon”; a metaphor that describes an unpredictable event that results in severe and widespread consequences.